Sunday, October 28, 2007

Round Up

The week was weird. Way weird. But ended up really nicely.

Tonight was The Fall Festival! We had a blast! It is just absolutely wonderful to catch up with friends in early autumn.

This year, for once, I was not playing the paranoid parent. How wonderful that most of my children are now old enough to run amock without catastrophe!

My one regret is I never seem to have enough time to visit with everyone as much as I'd like.

I've been collecting thoughts over the course of the past week.

So... here we go:

One more reason to love RON PAUL

One hefty dose of the Cure required after sorting through boxes full of misery and angst, vintage 1987-1994

Just imagine my spirit singing this to my mind and body,
and you'll hear what went through my head ad nauseum Saturday nite.
and why, yes, yes, I did choose the Berlin concert for a reason.

Music that seemed to providentially play on the radio, in the order listed below,
after round one of slaying my historical dragons

Fergie "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Lyrics
Video **Parents, consider yourselves warned**

John Mayer "Why Georgia?"
Lyrics
Video

Nickelback "Far Away"
Lyrics
Video
Alternative video using clips from The Notebook (a GREAT movie!!)

Went out in tears, came home quite happy from an evening out with the multiples' group.
Mexican food, a funny movie, and coffee until after midnight will do that for a gal.

Songs for NOW
The Cure "Doing the Unstuck"
Lyrics
Video

Ya know, torching misery is most excellent therapy.

No comments: