Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

11 years ago today....

Roger and I received the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony from one another.

4 months later we learned we were expecting Brittany the Incredible, born 11 lbs, 15 oz.
And many people suggested we shouldn't have more children.

3 years later, both of our fathers passed away, but the light in the darkness we named Sean Patrick was born.

6 years later, our favorite "Christmas Present" named Joseph Noel was born.

In our 8th year, we weathered unbelievable health trials.

And many people asked my husband if he would divorce me.
My husband replied, "I didn't marry her for her mind or her body, I married this woman for her soul, and it is still alive and well."

9 years later, my OB said, "I've been thinking about you all morning. Let's deliver those twins tomorrow."
And so, 9 years and one day into our marriage, we received the remarkable and miraculous Bobby and Debbie, who were born on their great-grandmother's birthday, and will be 2 years old tomorrow.

And so, I feel like shouting at the top of my lungs to the world

"Thank You, God, for bringing all of this love into my life!!!"

Just wanted to share Smile
CeLoGo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!