Thursday, May 31, 2007

Goofy Quizzes

So, being bored on a Thursday, I took a couple of quizzes I saw on friends' blogs.

I really,really thought I'd get Catcher in the Rye. I mean, it was, without a doubt, my favorite book in High School.

Boy was I in for a surprise!




You're Anne of Green Gables!

by L.M. Montgomery

Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese, you make quite an impression on everyone you meet. You're impulsive, rash,
honest, and probably don't have a great relationship with your parents. People hurt
your feelings constantly, but your brazen honestly doesn't exactly treat others with
kid gloves. Ultimately, though, you win the hearts and minds of everyone that matters.
You spell your name with an E and you want everyone to know about it.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Yikes! For the record, I had/have a GREAT relationship with my parents. As for the rest, maybe that's why I don't feel like talking much anymore. Hmmm...

Also, very freaky, this one:


Your Score: The Rationalist


You scored 30% Romantic!




You have a few Romantic characteristics, but not many. You are most likely a Rationalist. You are moderate and restrained. You believe in logic, pragmatism, and tradition. And why not? Those things have worked pretty well so far, unlike a lot of these ridiculous so-called "Romantic" notions. If it were up to the Romantics, you suspect, we'd all still be living in caves. It's people like you who have brought structure, discipline, and stability to the world.




Link:
The Romanticism Test written by johnnyampersand on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


Wouldn't have guessed that one in a million years. I must be getting old.

No comments: