Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'd like a little cream in my espresso

The Clintonites must be mad.

Saying the coalition Barack Obama is building between blacks and "latte liberals" will fail is
just
so
unspeakably
STUPID!!!

I am for Ron Paul 100%, and will likely go to any march on Washington he wants.

But, if it comes down to McCain vs Obama, I'm telling you now, I *will have* an Obama sticker on my car.

I know what the Clintonites are insinuating, but they will probably miss the fact entirely that

Gen X + coffeehouses = latte liberals they never DREAMED could EXIST

compassionate conservatism has NOT represented US or served anyone well

All hail the LATTE LIBERALS!

Oh, yeah... just for grins...
go give a thumbs DOWN
to the Urban Dictionary's
definition of Latte Liberal!!

3 comments:

!G! said...

First os all I have to admit, I LOVE Bill Clinton. And if he come to Dallas to campaign for Hillary, I'll be there to try and get his autograph in my 1st edition of his autobio. That said, his backhanded comment about Jesse Jackson winning S. Carolina twice to explain Obama winning there is a complete insult. I'm waiting for the Clinton camp to come up with the justification of Obama winning Kansas, Nebraska, Washington State, Missouri and every other middle America 90% White state that is in his column. The strategy of divide and conquer is an archaic ilk that I will be glad to see end.

celogomama said...

I'm sorry to hear you love Bill. Evidence shows, you are not alone. LOL

I really think this is THE issue.. old school divisiveness or new school willingness to look for, and work toward, what unites us not as interest groups, but as human beings.

Anonymous said...

As some pundits on Washington Week in Review have noticed, Obama's campaign rhetoric -- a young idealist for change -- is quite similar to Bill Clinton campaign's rhetoric in 1992.

Ironic that Bill would be slamming Obama for using similar rhetoric that he himself used to win the presidency.

But hey, he can't help it -- he's trying to support his wife.