Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Adoption Option

This came in from G:

I was thinking, what can be done to help lower abortion levels AND help kids. Then I thought, make adoption FREE. Why does adoption cost thousands of dollars? What besides the middle man's profit makes the pricetag so damn high? I have no idea. If they don't have the backbone to make it free, do it on a sliding scale based on the kids age. The older the child the less it costs. We all know the babies go quick. But once a kid is walking and talking, they go to the back on the line. Their prime adoption days are past. I say we push this.


Push, indeed! This is an important issue. One of the most important, IMHO. As his idea evolves into a plan of action, I'll post here for all my big hearted friends to consider.

Love

No comments: