Sunday, August 26, 2007

School, Friends, School, Life

So, today was the day to pack the backpacks and plan the lessons.

Ouch. Double ouch.

But it's done, and school begins as hoped on Monday.

Happycrow and Bunny shuffled out this way for a pleasant visit this evening.

Have I mentioned before how nice it is to have visitors?

Many, many thanks to LQ and hubby for coming out recently, too.

We really enjoy your company!!!

So, yeah, school again. Starts Monday. With a plan. A do-able plan.

Thank God! I finally have my head wrapped around how to do what needs to be done... WELL.

Life is very good at the moment. Loving daydreaming about the future, having a blast in the present, and overcoming the nonsense of the past.

If you haven't read this article, check it out.

Generation X: A Bunch of Biblical Marys
http://texascatholic.com/default.asp?IsDev=False&NodeId=823

Somebody please! Give this woman a hug.

She not only said what's been rattling around in my foggy brain for years, it has been published for the world's consideration.

For all of my "Martha" friends out there, I've been learning from you and knowing you has really helped me tremendously.

I like my "Mary" little self a whole lot better because of you :)

2 comments:

Annamaria said...

Thanks for having us, really...it was awesome!!

celogomama said...

You are so welcome!

We had a great time, too!

Coffee out here in September sounds like a neat idea. Before LQ can't take car rides :)