Saturday, December 02, 2006

Catholics for Christmas WINNER Spirit of Christmas Award!!

Sometimes, just sometimes, I have a good idea.

I developed the Catholics for Christmas theme around the movie The Little Drummer Boy. And we won. we WON. WE WON!!!

I just looked up the online edition of the Greenville Herald-Banner, and they didn't list us!

I will get the print edidtion, and hope they wrote about us there.

The judges gave us kuddos for being the only float/procession centered around the Nativity.

The kids had a blast! Everyone was in costume! It was most excellent.

If I can figure out how to post pictures, I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Google's Picasa is very easy to use. I recommend you try it for posting pictures.

celogomama said...

I am thinking about doing that, but I really am liking the way the new photo journal idea is working out. The kids love telling the stories behind the pictures!!