Saturday, December 16, 2006

Children Learn What They Live

Children Learn What They Live


I'll admit, the first two got me a bit, being a communication junkie and smoker, but the rest of them...

It reminds me of a plaque my Mom had when I was little:


CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE


It also reminds me to get to know people before prejudging their behavior.

We have a lot of this video going on in my little town.

My Christmas prayer will be for peace, and love, to permeate our town this and every year.

May peace and love take root, as the mustard seed. May the children affected by anger, pain, greed, despair, and poverty of all kinds be blessed. May they recognize that the faculty and staff at their school love them deeply and unconditionally.

Video hat tip to Gerard. To him and his lovely wife, I say:

There is a need for you and others like you everywhere. God bless you in your endeavors!


No comments: