Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why ME?!?!? Why NOW?!?!?

Of all of the weekends in my year, why, oh, why, oh, why?!? did I have to come down with a vicious flu-like disease thie weekend?

I spent Friday writing it off as allergies hey... everyone mowed this past week...allergies was an educated guess.

Saturday morning I woke up with a horrendous headache and muscle ache

By my usual 20 minuted power nap time, I was so zonked, I slept for 2 hours, despite CD coming in every 20 minutes, saying "time's up!!!"

and I woke up with a fever.

a FEVER

the worst thing that could've happened Saturday, when some of our very best friends on planet earth were to have a baby shower. Not just any baby... a real Baby Love we have been waiting and waiting to celebrate.

---slam pained stuffed head on wall repeatedly---

Sometimes, life makes absolutely no sense to me.

Maybe, someday, our friends can forgive my shoddy immune system.

I sure hope so, anyway.

The worst thing you can give a woman in her third trimester is a flu-like bug

Not much consolation I know. Some days, like Saturday, are too important to miss.
sigh

Sorry, dear friends. I love you!!

3 comments:

Annamaria said...

You take care of yourself...it might be that the allergies got to your sinuses (kinda like mine)...
Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

::HUGS!!! HUGS!!! HUGS!!!::

You take care of yourself, dear heart! :-) And no worries -- we all knew you were there in spirit!

Johnny Ong said...

at times, just when u thot u got it all planned......