Friday, November 10, 2006

New Music

Hey there! Well, little bit's test came back normal. Shocking... can't figure it out. Oh well, thank God!

I heard a song on the radio today that I really like, so I'm sharing. I was pleasantly surprised to find two others I really like by the same artist (rare for me!)

The man is Rodney Atkins. The music is country. Turn the sound off, because for some reason, the most annoying ad in the world head these pages. The songs are Watching You, Angel's Hands, and Cleaning This Gun (Come on in Boy).

Reading the lyrics doesn't really do justice to the songs, so if you enjoy the words, download and hear the stories sung.

Cleaning This Gun just rocks... I'm actually looking forward to those days LOL We have it all figgered out (HEH!) The boys will get to come to Target Practice Saturdays. Wait til they getta load of my 3 guys. By then it'll be 4, won't it?!

The girls will have tea with B, D, and I, appropriate attire, appreciation for beauty, and ability to engage in polite (but not contrived) conversation expected.

Anyway, just sharin'

Have a good one!

No comments: