Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Searching for fluid and thermal dynamics help...

I need some help from someone willing to hear an idea and bounce back real world knowledge at me.

So I have a truly wild idea for an "automotive power plant" which, in my whimsical estimation should absolutely blow conventional, modern hybrid and diesel milage away. It's also simple and elegant as well.

But my assumptions may be hideously misguided as well. I've done a cursory search in the USPTO database and found little, if any pre-existing claims for such an idea..

Anyway, if you have some basic experience in either of these fields I'd really appreciate your time. You don't need to be an automotive engineer or have formal training - just an idea of what your doing.

Drop a comment and I'll get back to ya if you're interested in my wacky adventure!

No comments: